Natalie Portman Masterclass is now available online.
What you should expect from this acting course? What will be included?
Let’s dive in !
To be upfront, this post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Your clicks and purchases keep this site up and running at no extra charge to you.
NATALIE PORTMAN : BIOGRAPHY
Born in Jerusalem, on June 9, 1981, Natalie Portman is one of the most gifted and interesting actresses of the 21st century. She made her striking debut at the age of twelve as “Matilda” the iconic orphaned girl in the cult foreign language thriller “Léon: The Professional“.
While still in high school, she gained international recognition for starring as Padmé Amidala in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace and received critical acclaim for playing a precocious teenager in the drama Anywhere but Here (both 1999).
She is the first person born in the 1980s to have won the Academy Award for Best Actress (for Black Swan (2010).
WHAT IS MASTERCLASS?
MasterClass is an online platform that allows you to learn skills from professionals who are titans of their industry. We’d already taken the David Lynch Masterclass, the Annie Leibovitz Masterclass + the Werner Herzog MasterClass and loved the value for money we got.
What does the enrollment fee include?
This is what MasterClass provides :
• On-Demand Lessons : Access to every lesson in the class and stream on your own schedule. Natalie Portman Masterclass has 20 pre-recorded video modules, ready for viewing (and re-watching) at any time.
• Downloadable Workbook : Masterclass usually provides lesson recaps, takeaways and optional assignments in an exclusive downloadable PDF workbook. The Natalie Portman’s Masterclass comes with a 28 pages PDF document called “Class Companion Piece” which includes interesting anecdotes as well as useful tips.
• Student Communit : Upload your own work, meet other students in your class, share ideas, collaborate and connect in a dedicated forum.
• Office Hours Section : Access to instructor feedback and answers. Periodically, students may have opportunities to submit their work to David. As those opportunities arise students will be notified and given directions on how to submit their work.
• Any Device : Learn on your computer, phone, or tablet. Download the MasterClass iPhone and iPad apps to take your classes anywhere you go.
Leave a comment below to share your thoughts!